Main Street Commons, 1263 Main Street, Green Bay The twostory masonry structure was originally built for the Bohemian Baking Company, and was more recently home to the Saranac Glove Factory and Clyde’s Jewelers. Exterior renovation included cleaning and repair of the masonry and restoration of the original window openings, while interior work included restoration of original hardwood and terrazzo floors and pressed metal ceilings. Main Street Commons is now a building with multi-tenant upscale office and retail space that has suddenly become a focal point of Main Street.
In November of 1963, Fabry Glove & Mitten Company moved into the former Bohemian Bakery Building at 1263 Main Street. Other businesses include Shain’s Department Store, Bartel’s Men’s & Boy’s Shop, and Clyde’s Jewelers